Discussion of Housing Bubble, US Dollar, Debt, Trade Deficit, Oil, Gold, Consumer Spending, Central Banks, Inflation, Outsourcing and the Bleak Future of the US economy
This Blog and/or the articles contained within have been referenced, linked or quoted in: Businessweek online, WSJ Online, Dollar Collapse, Safehaven, Silverbear Cafe, Financial Armageddon, Yahoo & Google Finance -- among many other blogs & web-pages... Thanks for stopping in for a read!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Excellent Video - America Rising - A message to our politicians
Excerpts from this video's Youtube link:
- Both Democrats and Republicans are guilty of legislating poor policies that negatively affect us for generations to come. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and the Post Office are not doing well, they are on the verge of bankruptcy.
- Anyone who is in the health care field understands why this reform is not going to do anything but grow the government and raise the cost of health care. Anyone who is not, thinks they know best.
- Big government is not the solution and it is unsustainable. Government needs to be run like a business not a service, they need a reduction in force. Any company designed like our federal government would be long gone by now unless, of course, they had unlimited access to the taxpayer's wallet.
- Many of the Tea party goers I meet with are unhappy with the over-reaching hand of the government, regardless of political affiliation.
- If you voted for Hope and/or Change, you should just stick to American Idol. There is a reason they call it "Chicago Politics"
- They want us to be divided (My comment: Republican/Democrat? Merely two heads of the same monster body!), as long as we are divided they will continue to remain in power and do as they wish with our lives, our money and our freedom.
- The fact that some members of Congress are breaking laws that would end us up in prison, should have you motivated to demand they step down, but you probably don't even know who Charlie Rangell is
Monday, January 11, 2010
This Has Got To Be The End Of Tim Geithner
HuffPost Editor Roy Sekoff appeared on The Ed Show Thursday to weigh in on news that Tim Geithner and the New York Fed actively worked to keep details of bailed out insurer AIG's payments to Wall Street banks hidden from the public--even though it was taxpayer money that was being used.
Sekoff contends that this is just more evidence that the government has become "Of the bankers, for the bankers, and by the bankers."
"The fix is in," he said.