Our government is full of oxymorons:
1) We have a Treasury Secretary (Tim Geithner) who didn't pay his taxes
2) A Surgeon General (Dr. Regina M. Benjamin) who is obese
3) A head of Homeland Security (Janet Napolitano) who has vetoed nearly every law intended to secure US borders
4) A leader in Congressional Ethics (Charlie Rangel) who is involved in a massive corruption scandal
5) An Attorney General (Eric Holder) who doesn't read laws he criticizes
6) And finally, the President of the United States (Barack Obama), leader of the most powerful nation in the world, who bows down to every freaking king or banana republic leader, apologizes for our country's actions and then allows 9/11 ideologists to slap us in the face - over and over again.
What is wrong with this picture? Is there no sanity in the world today? Are we living in Bizarro world - where up is down, bad is good, etc?
Folks - Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!