Author and Peak Oil Activist Michael Ruppert
Very powerful 21 May interview with Michael Ruppert, author of Confronting Collapse. Ruppert speaks of our dire economic condition, society's complete dependence on oil and the tangible steps required to confront the grave global realities standing at our doorstep - to include:
- Massive unemployment
- Disapearing State pensions
- More bailouts
- Massive monetary printing
- Gvt a servant of the Fed Reserve
- Far reaching implications of our current Gulf Oil crisis
- Chinese bubble
A few of his Major Concerns / Predictions
- Coming $200BBL Oil
- Dow 4000 in 2010
- Civil unrest
- Complete breakdown of the US and Industrialized world
Suggest you skip to 6 minute point to start...
BTW: I know this is a long clip (~90 mins), but it's well worth your time. Suggest you save it to favorites and listen to smaller portions when time becomes available.
***Warning*** this video will likely scare the ____ out of you.
Hat tip JB