Thursday, September 18, 2008

$180 Billion rally for a soon-to-be corpse

Grueling 18hr day at work today and I'm exhausted, so I'll keep it short.

Amazing what a 1-day $180 billion injection can do to ignite a rally.

Is it a fix?

Absolutely not!

It's merely a band aid applied to a wound requiring a tourniquet and immediate surgery... Our global financial/banking systems are currently undergoing $ hundreds of billions in deleveraging - eventually this number will turn into trillions.

There is no escape from the hyperinflationary depression to follow, but that doesn't mean TPTB will give up... In an attempt to slow the bloodletting and restore public confidence they will continue to apply bandaids until our economy is dead, and even then, they will defiantly try to prop up the corpse like the guy in the movie "A weekend at Bernie's" - hoping that no one recognises the truth.

Have a great evening
Randy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy,


I am sitting here in Australia stunned by the news even though I expected this to come to pass. I am also saddened. Sure, I am watching my Au & Ag grow but on the flip side that means many are hurting.

The time is past due to put a stop to the economic treason and the straying from our constitutional form of government. Each of us must declare ourselves sovereign, reassert our God given, inalienable rights, which are unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor, and be willing to defend these rights with our lives.

We must not recognize any of the tyrannical laws put into place to undermine these freedoms. We must not comply.

"“There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop! And you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

God bless,

PDM

Anonymous said...

"hoping that no one recognises the truth" - unfortunately, few are recognizing the truth! There seems to be a willful blindness to the truth: about the economy, about the corrupt political system, about the failed wars, about our nation's lost values, about our dead Constitution.

To Mario Savio - I've already become sick and heart and refuse to take part any longer. I do my best to keep my distance from the corrupt system that surrounds me and I refuse to play its sick, futile games. I'm not ready to throw myself upon its gears, however! I think we can bring the "machine" to a halt by simply not playing along.

Dave